Thursday, September 18, 2008

uni enrolment

I enrolled on my course today and met the other people who I'll be doing it with for the next 2 years. They seem like a fun group and the tutors all seem really nice too. I've decided to do the course full time as it only meant attending for an extra 1/2 day but it means I can do it in 2 years instead of 3. We were given the timetable of lectures and classes and it was that that made my mind up to go full time, as the Friday sessions cover 'criminal justice' and 'images of crime'. They seem to be the more interesting modules so I thought why not? Going full time will have its drawbacks though, it means I'll have to do 5 days of job related work in 3 (as I really can't see me doing any work on the free 1/2 of the day I'll get on Friday's). I always manage to skive for a lot of the last 2 weeks in a month anyway so I'm sure it'll just mean planning my time carefully to make sure everything gets done.
On the downside, after I enrolled I was given a bill for £2000! haha. I'll try my best to get our useless government to pay as much of that as I can.

No comments: